Like the spokes on a wheel, there will be rides starting all over the city. Our goal: Come together at one central hub and ride together.
Welcome to the 4th Annual One Ride.
Different bike orgs/biz all over Atlanta will meet and ride out in whatever route they choose. All rides will then meet up at outside the gates of Oakland Cemetery by 6pm. We will then all ride together, as a one, to the ACF Opening Bash The Old Water Tower Park.
Goal: Have Memorial, Boulevard and Edgewood Ave lined with bikes.
Bike parking is provided but locks are still recommended
Want to host a "spoke?" Please sign up here.
- North Druid Hills | 5pm | Performance Bicycle Atlanta | 1471 Northeast Expy NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 | Hosted by Performance Bicycle Atlanta
- Decatur | 5pm | Decatur Square | 101 E Court Square, Decatur, GA 30030 | Hosted by Two Wheel Tuesday and Bike Commuters of Atlanta
- West End/Westview | 5:15pm | Gordon White Park | 567 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30310| Hosted by Relay Bike Share
- East Point | 5pm | Oz Pizza | 2805 Main St, East Point, GA 30344 | Meet at public parking lot around corner on West Cleveland Ave near East Point Police Department | Hosted by the Metro Atlanta Cycling Club
- Sweet Auburn | 5pm | Constellations | 135 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303 | Hosted by Civil Bikes
- Mechanicsville | 5pm 502 | 502 Pryor St SW Atlanta, GA 30312 | Hosted by Dope Pedalers
- West Midtown | 4pm | Peachtree Bikes Westside | 310, 1000 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 | Hosted by TourDeLanta | NOTE: This spoke is an urban off/on road bike ride and will be 18 miles (Here's the route); All riders should be in good physical cardio health, have hydration and bring extra tubes.
More "spokes" coming soon!