We at the Atlanta Cycling Festival love to create, especially in the city we cherish - Atlanta.
And we want more people to create and make their dreams happen, too. Thus, each year we offer a one time, $2,000 grant called the ACF Create Grant.
The purpose of this grant: To help start and create more bicycle culture, jobs and infrastructure in Atlanta. The ACF Create Grant does this by awarding $2,000 to fund a bike business/idea in the metro region.
The big announcement: Submissions are now open.
Last year's grant helped start a bicycle food delivery service in southwest Atlanta with the great folks at Carver Neighborhood Market!
Here's your chance to get seed funding to start, oh, a bike coffee shop, a bike bar, a bike clothing line, a bike [insert your idea here].
We're also excited to have some amazing judges this year:
- Saba Long - Public Affairs Consultant at Obelisk Strategies
- Becky Katz - Chief Bicycle Officer, City Of Atlanta
- J.P. Matzigkeit - Head Honcho at Wahoo Fitness
- Cathy Woolard - 2018 Atlanta Mayoral Candidate
- Michael Packard - Finance Guru at MailChimp
- Chris Downs - Owner and Founder of Tube Creative
Hurry - Submissions will close on Sunday, March 6th, 2016 at 11:59pm.