We'll just get this out of the way:
The 4th Annual Atlanta Cycling Festival is proud to announce the official 2017 dates: Saturday, June 10 - Saturday, June 17.
As a friendly reminder of what you can expect, check out our 2016 Wrap Up Video from our fantastic videographer: Matthew Mammola.
Never being satisfied with "let's just do the same thing again," the ACF team has been hard at work planning and scheming on how to make this year's Festival even better.
Here's a preview of a few ideas that we have planned:
- Concrete Jungle Fruit Tree Exploration Explosion Expedition: While the name is a working title, we're elated to work with the awesome team at Concrete Jungle. This bike tour is one of a kind and will be full of surprises - And homemade plumb wine, we hear.
- The Most Adorably Aggressive Children's Bicycle Race Of Doom: Again, working title (We're really good at these, right?), but we plan on hosting the most adorable and aggressive 4-10 yr bicycle race ever in Atlanta. Get your kids ready - There will be awesome prizes, snacks and juice boxes.
- 2X The Ramps = 100X The Fun MTB Pump Track: We're stoked to have REI and Clif Bar as sponsors again this year. They'll be at several events, culminating with combining both of their MTB pump tracks. It's going to be marvelously large and fun to ride.
- Bicycle Speed Dating: It's back! Looking for love on two wheels? Well, look no more! The ACF Team will use our Bicycle Algorithm of Love to match you to your future bike partner. Go ahead and delete Tinder from your phone - We've got you.
- Atlanta Streets Alive: West Side: The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition, organizers and founders of Atlanta Streets Alive (ASA), have again decided to hold ASA in tandem with the 2017 ACF. We're incredibly honored to work with ABC and have this event during the Festival.
And that's just a small preview - We've got a whole lot more up our jerseys...
Great! How Can I Help?
Thanks for asking! The ACF takes months of planning and an incredible staff to make it a reality.
Here are a few ways you can help us:
- Buy Swag - Support The Festival: Check out our ACF Store. All purchases help make the 2017 ACF a reality.
- Sponsor The Festival: We're still looking for local sponsors. Believe in the ACF? Then let's talk!
- Volunteer: We're already taking volunteers. Want to meet a lot of wonderful people and have a great time on a two wheels? Join us!
- Host A Ride Or Host An Event: We're building out our event calendar now. Have a great event idea? Let us know!
So, go ahead and request the week of June 10 - June 17 off. This Festival's going to be a blast.